Tsepo Moleko is the Director at Defence Technology. Tsepo has 15 years of digital forensics experience in conducting digital forensic investigations and incident response by following forensic methodologies, obtaining and analysing evidence, and rendering forensic technical support to stakeholders, in order to mitigate risks and prevent losses.
Tsepo has extensive experience in detecting and analysing malware, phishing and intrusion matters (and other indicators of compromise).
He has experience in Data Analytics and Business Analysis using tools to analyse various financial databases, system functionality analysis and client data that needs interrogation and interpretation to resolve disputes.
He has conducted and managed various Information Security Assignments for large and small organisations.
Tsepo is supported by various members of his team who have extensive experience in the Digital Forensics and Cyber Security fields.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) 2015, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
- National Diploma: Financial Information Systems 2006, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University.
- Encase Certified Examiner (ENCE).
- AccessData Certified Examiner (ACE).
- Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator (CCLO) and Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA).